Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Why Can 't We Just Let Other Countries Alone?

Okay - maybe I am becoming a pacifist but, I am tired of the prevailing believe of our leaders to get involved in the politics of other countries. I am a Vietnam vet and still hurt every day because of our involvement there. I am not going to go as far as saying that we should not have been there; but I do think it is too bad we did not learn our lesson about sending young Americans half way around the world to get involved in the civil war of another country.

We already have troops fighting on two fronts and are losing too many young people to death and lifelong injury. Now, it is Korea again. Why, oh why can't we just leave them alone. I am so afraid that we are getting close to again finding another country to send our young people to face death or injury to fight in a war in some other country.

Please let our young people stay in America and work to build it instead of sending the somewhere else to help some foreign country build their country

No comments:

Post a Comment