Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sorry I have been absent

Sorry I have not been keeping up with the blog. Been having a few health problems but, now am feeling much better and will try to keep more active.

I hope everyone enjoyed my last newsletter and good some good ideas from it. My December newsletter will be about river cruises. If you are interested, you may want to get a head start by clicking on the following link:
http://www.gettingaway.globaltravel.com

River cruising has become very popular, especially with those who want the luxury of a cruise without going out on the sea. With a river cruise, you can explore the waterways of Europe, Asia and other locations with an incredible journey into the heart of a destination. And, unlike other cruises, you can opt to just walk around the cities and villages you visit at no cost and at your leisure.

After you look over the cruises, and if you have a favorite you would like some additional information about, just send me an email jimbruner@gettingaway.com and I will price it out for you. All I need is a suggested date and location, and the number of passengers and I can come up with a price for you. And, if you want to save some money, get together with some of your friends and do a group cruise as there is often some good discounts for groups traveling together.

No comments:

Post a Comment