Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Up On The Rooftop

Boy, I really got away yesterday. All the way up to the roof - up and down the ladder many times all for putting up the Christmas decorations. I know. It is a bit early - but, it's finished!

It all began a couple of days ago when Pat and I were in Walmart and fell in love with a flocked Christmas tree. Our old tree was about 20 years old and looked it. So, we spent the money for the new one, one that already has the lights on it, and that was the beginning. We though that as long as we already had it, why not put it up. In the process of doing so I had to get out the Christmas decorations boxes to find something to put around the base to make it look better. And then, as I was searching for something, there were all of the outdoor lights and decorations. So, as long as I had all of the stuff down, why not just go ahead and put it up and - that's just what I did.

I spent all day doing so and am really feeling it this morning in my legs and lower back. Guess I'll just sit back and enjoy college football all day. I've earned it.

As already mentioned, it is a bit early but, do you have your decorations up yet and, if not, don't you wish you had that little chore behind you?

No comments:

Post a Comment