Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

" Baby Doc"

Sorry for not posting, but I have been ill for a while. Feeling better, and now I am back but, I'm really feeling ILL now. Why? I just saw on Fox that "Baby Doc." is back. This guy practically destroyed his country, took off with most of their money (Most of which we sent to Haiti), and now has been welcomed back with open arms by the country. He probably needs more money - our money.

When will our government learn? Are the people in Washington just stupid or what? When will be begun to understand that the most important "undeveloped country" we need to help is ourselves. Americans, wake up. Contact your congressman and demand, and I mean DEMAND that more money be spent in America than it is in other countries. Let other countries fight their own wars and fix their own problems. We have enough of our own. More tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment