Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Day

Christmas Eve is here. The kids are here from Georgia. My grandchildren are still in bed as we had a late night last night. We have a day planned of baking, playing games, and watching videos. Then, it is off to Christmas Eve services. They will be going with friends they have made here in Arizona to the Baptist church. I will be heading to Green Valley to Valley Presbyterian Church where I sing in the Choir. Then, we will all gather back here at my in-laws house (they live next door to us) for a family service of Bible stories, songs, prayer and communion. As my in-laws are in their 90s and cannot get out of the house to go to church for Christmas Eve communion, we do it ourselves. I'm sure that God understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment